Check in will take place an hour prior to your first scheduled game to verify the teams credentials for each player, coach and administrator. Failure to check in may result in a disqualification from the tournament.
Please bring the following credentials for each player:
- Current laminated Recreational Player Card (Signed by your Club Registrar)
- Original Medical release form for each player "Signed" (Player/Medical Registration Form is one in thes same form)
- Player’s Birth certificates are not needed, but must be available upon request and available during the entire tournament if requested by the Tournament Director. For Example: if your team has a player playing outside of his or her age. There is an administrative error on the card, pending CalSouth approval.
Please bring the following items for each Coach, Assistant Coach and/or Administrator:
- Current laminated Coach credentials (Signed by your Club Registrar)
- Current laminated Administrators credentials (Signed by your Club Registrar)
Team Game Rosters will be available on site. Game Rosters are frozen at registration.